Research Update

I am researching Masa Musa. He was a king of Mali during medieval times. Information I am finding for Mansa Masa is quite repetitive and is difficult to expand on sub-categories. Overall my research it not going great, but not bad either. I am however interested in learning more about Mansa Masa. Finding information on other Malian kings of that time period will be more of a challenge.

After finishing the annotated bibliography just the other day, I would hope the stages will get a little easier. I found the bibliography somewhat difficult. It was like speaking in a different language. I am curious to see how the notecards go without having any instruction given in class yet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Austin's About Me

200. How do you use Wikipedia?