Thanksgiving Free Post

Thanksgiving break was a great time away from school and an even better time to have fun with friends. Personally, I think the break felt rather short; It was also packed with fun. I took a trip up to the El Tesoro ranch in Texas with a few friends. It was a hunting trip. I have never been hunting before and it was a great place to start.

I killed my first deer and also killed a giant hog. The trip was very relaxing but also full of energy and was a very fun trip. We spent about a week in Texas and then came back to Baton Rouge with a remainder of three days left of the break. I spent lots of time sleeping and hanging out with friends.

Comments

  1. Wow it sounds like you had a very fun break. I have never been hunting and I want to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a pretty exciting Thanksgiving break. Glad you had enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Austin's About Me

200. How do you use Wikipedia?