Launch Day

Launch Day was a fun, relaxing day, filled with food, music and lots of learning. I found many of the presentations very interesting. My favorite presentation would most likely be Graham Frazier's. I payed great attention to his project because I was very interested in learning about the stock market; Something that I have always known was in our day to day life but never knew what it really was. I had a general idea of how stocks worked but I really understood after listening to his presentation.

He presented his information in a way that everyone could follow and understand. The stock market is a very complex system that run this world in a way. I understand how hard it is for a presenter to take such a complex idea and condense it into a ten minute presentation that everyone in the room can follow. He gave a great presentation and was very well spoken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Austin's About Me

200. How do you use Wikipedia?