Summer Fun

Over the summer I did lots of fun and interesting activities, but there is one that stands out the most to me, going to Louisville, Kentucky. My entire baseball team and I traveled to Kentucky for the World Series and had lots of fun. Our team would do many fun activities, such as going to the Louisville Slugger Bat Company and getting a free bat or even going zip lining in a fifty acre cave!! The cave consisted of four zip lines increasing in length as we went along. The cave was a little cold and the chilled wind of the zip line added to the cold temperature. Other than activities outside of the ballpark, playing in the games was also a lot of fun, we won all of our games and went on to win the whole thing!! Our team got shirts, hats, rings and even championship baseballs provided by the tournament. Sadly that was or last time playing together as a team because of some players having to leave for high school. I guess we ended on a good note!

Comments

  1. Woah dude seemed sick. I bet y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin I am so glad that you wrote this because it made my day. Sounds like your summer was spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Austin's About Me

200. How do you use Wikipedia?